Persistent congestion in nasal passage, ears with burning sensation in eyes. Had a bout of sinus that got better with medicines. Is eye pain due to congestion?

I recently had what I believed was a sinus infection. My mother is a nurse and she got me a z-pack, 5 zithromax pills. I took those along with some ibuprofin, benadryl , and nasal decongestants and it made most of the infection go away. It has been a week later and I still have a good deal of congestion going on in my nasal passages and my ears are also congested. I also get a random burning sensation in my right eye. I get a similar sensation when I rub my right eye, but other times when I rub my eye there is no pain or burning sensation. Is my eye pain due to the congestion or should I see an eye doctor to see if it is something else? Should I take another round of antibiotics since the congestion is still going on?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012