Persistent cold, no running nose, normal vitamin B12, D, folic acid levels, diagnosed as allergy. On multivitamins, no improvement with levocetrizine, Romilast L. Cause?

Sir, I am having cold ( i often have to spit out sputum which is white in color) for the last 3 months. I was given levocetrizine tablets which i took for totally 16 days in a staggered manner. After which another doctor has prescribed Romilast L as my eosinophils count is high (9600).The doctor who prescribed me Romilast L says that i only have allergy problem & nothing else. even after taking Romilast L for one week there is no relief. doctor has asked me to continue the medicine for 1 month. I was treated for Typhoid in June 2011. My vitamin b12 level is 310 pg/ml, folic acid level is 16.19 ng/ml and vitamin D level is 16.40 ng/ml. I am taking multivitamin tablets since 1 month. I dont have running nose problem. Pl advice.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012