Persistent cold hands, feet, constipation after taking iron supplements. Suggestions?

hello doctor, my problem is that since the past 3 years my hands and feet are always very cold , and when ever i get my blood tested my haemoglobin level is always low like 10 g/dl . i was eating feroze D medicine a year ago for iron deficiency but after a week of eating it i got constipated so i stopped consuming it . kindly tell me of any iron suppliment that will not cause constipation and wont have any other side effects as well. regards, rimsha
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012