Persistent chicken pox scabs on the face with pus and blood, using antibiotics. Will it subside?

HI, i had chicken pox recently, and almost all have healed except for one on my face. It became a scab, but then two days ago it started to produce pus , and a little blood . I met with a pharmacist who gave me some antiobiotics. I have been using the antibiotics , however, now the scab is about to peel of (mild pus + blood still forming). Should I let it be, or should i peel the scab off and clean it and apply the antibiotics?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012