Persistent chest cold, have dizziness on bending head, leaning sideways, stumbled speech. What could be wrong?

I have had a head and chest cold that wont go away for about 2 1/2 weeks. This morning when I went to get out of my car, I noticed that I had begin to get dizzy and felt flushed. I tried to shake it off which worked momentarily. Everytime I bend my head down or lean sideways or even upon standing I am very dizzy, flushed and mildly weak. I seem to not be able to get my words together at times either. What is wrong with me? am I just panicing?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012