Persistent burning feeling in mouth, sounds in ear after ear drum surgery. Will this subside?

I am 28 years old and i suffered for 15 years from a hole in the drum in my left ear and finally before 6 months i had the drum surgery and now i hear better but i have after this surgery till now burnning feeling in my month the left side and i hear sound in my ear.. i want to know if this side effects still forever or not? and what can i do as a therpy or a help to decrease thins effects!! I need your help please because i really feel not good and i fell that it was not good desicion to go this operation
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response

Burning in mouth following ear drum surgery can be due to-

Side effect of antibiotics administered.

Too much intake of spicy foods.

Oral habits like tobacco or pan chewing.

I would advice you to maintain oral hygiene well.

Discontinue the medication causing such side effects.

Avoid spicy foods.

Discontinue the habit of tobacco or pan chewing.

Hope this helps.