Persistent bump on the cheek, having pressure in the area. Took antibiotics, no improvement. What could it be?

Hello, I have had a red circular raised bump on the right side of my cheek below my eye, near the maxillary sinus area. It never comes to a head, and has been persistent for the past year. Every now and then it would become more inflamed, red and swollen but now the episodes are occurring more frequently. I have seen a dermatologist and was treated with antibiotics with no improvement. There has been no significant change in size over the past year, but I am no beginning to feel some sort of pressure near the area/in my sinus area. Does anyone have a clue what it could be??!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013