Persistent bluish black lumps on lower back, no pain, bleeding with clear fluid on popping. What could it be?

I have 5 or 6 small blue-ish black bumps close together on my lower left back, they do not cause any pain until I touch them. I have tried popping them but all that comes out is blood and a small amount of clear liquid but the bumps do not seem to go away. I have currently have had this string of bumps for about a month. If someone could give me some insight would be grateful
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012

The lesions you described would be pyogenic granuloma ..also known as Granuloma telangiectaticum.

You consult dermatologist immediately.

Electrocautery under local anaesthesia would be the best treatment.

It is a simple OPD procedure.

I hope you may be alright.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD