Persistent bloating, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, loose stools, have normal test results. Suggestion?

Hello, Delhi based Age 24/M, Height weight proportional 72KG/6 10 BP between 128/72-140/80, Resting heart rate 65-75. Exercise 7 days a week, Very active lifestyle, plenty of fruits/water each day. I was in excellent state of health. 3 months back I started being bloated all day long with loose stools once a day. Saw doctor, got few tests done. Urine routine-culture, stool routine-culture, Widal, LFT,CBC, TSH ,RBS. Widal positive, the AH part but doctor said that it could be because I had typhoid 2 years back. Rest all tests were normal. He said I could have protozoan infection and gave Ornof 5 days BD. Was completely cured of everything-dizziness/weakness/ bloating on Day 3. Completed the course. 5 days after the course was complete all symptoms relapsed. Saw doctor again, he said it could be IBS and gave Rifagut 15 days tid. It didn t help with symptoms at all, yet completed the course again. Now I have exactly the same symptoms as I had before all treatment i.e. dizziness, shakiness, extreme weakness, no bloating but fatigue all day long, body temp. normal @ 37 degrees but feel feverish, and loose stools 2-3 times a week, normal stools for rest of days. Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012