Persistent blister on the lower lip that keeps changing in size. What could it be?

hi i have this blister on my lower lip and its not going away. It s been there for about 2 weeks now and keeps changing in sizes. I am very scared and not sure what it is. When it s small it doesnt hurt but when it s a little big it irritates a little. I wouldnt call it pain i think its more cuz it gets rubbed by my teeth . Can you please tell me what it is. When i touvh it its very soft and it looks clear and round.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012