Persistent back pain and abdomen skin sensitive to touch. Had pulled a muscle in back. Related?

46 yr old female,african american, 155lbs. Recently I pulled a muscle in my lower back (right side just above waist ). I think I might have pulled the muscle opening up the window in the middle of the night (woke up feeling the pain). Currently back pain is persistent if imobile for to long, but my recent added concern is the sensitive to touch of my skin on my abdomen and lower back area. Is this from the pulled muscle
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013