Persistent back pain. MRI shows disc bulge, annular tear. No relief with various therapies. Help?

I have been having persistent backpain for over 8 months now, I take tramadol and Cyclobenzaprine for muscle relaxer. I have done Physical Therapy, and had two epidurals to no relief. I have been tested for Spondelitis, and the only cause shown on MRI could be buldging disc, and anuluar tear. I am starting to get a feeling like i'm on a boat kind of light nausea, I feel as if i'm weak, and have a poor short term memory now. The black spot just appeared on my right palm, and not sure if Tramadol is causing the nausua or the Cyclobenzaprine. My pain is usually around 8-9 out of 10, I don't have the MRI's to show, Blood work comes up normal.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013