Persistent abdominal pain post UTI treatment, scan showed insignificant fibroid. What should be done?

I AM A LADY OF 36YEARS, I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH INFERTILITY CASE FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW, ALL THESE HAVE BEEN FUTILE. RECENTLY I EXPERIENCED A DELAYED MENSE OF OVER A MONTH, UPON ENQUIRY IT WAS DISCOVERED I HAVE UTI, I HAVE BEEN ON DRUGS TO CLEAR IT. BUT THE TREATMENT IS GETTING TO 2WEEKS, BUT THE PAIN ONLY REDUCED MINIMALLY. PRESENTLY MY ABDOMEN HURTS, NOT SETTLED. THE SCAN RESULT SAYS THERE IS AN INSIGNIFICANT FIBROID . KINDLY ADVICE
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012