Persistent abdominal pain on taking food, sonography showed vitamin B deficiency. Had taken pantocid, nexium post upper endoscopy. Any other tests required?

HELLO THIS IS MAHAHENDRA FROM INDIA -MUMBAI: i HAD PAIN IN MY LEFT ABDOMIN FOR LAST 6 YEARS BUT SINCE IT WAS MILD I USED TO TAKE RANTAC BUT LAST MONTH I I GOT MY UPPER ENDOSCOPY DONE AND FOUND ANTHERAL CHRONIC GASTRITIS I GOT TREATED WITH PANTOCID (PENTAPRAZOLE 40 MG) AND NEXT WITH NEXIUM BUT STILL PAIN PERSIST PAIN START ONLY WHEN I TAKE SOME FOOD AND IN AFTERNOON AFTER 4PM AS IF SOMETHING IS SQUEEZING IN STOMACH WITH BURNING SENSE IAGAIN WENT FOR A SONOGRAPHY AND CBC DR. DOUBTS FOR VITAMIN B DEFICIENCY CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT WHEN I WILL GET RECOVERD OR ANY OTHER TEST STILL TO BE DONE ????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KINDLY ADV
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012