Persistent abdominal pain, lumps on the rib and stomach post treatment for heartburn, taking omeprazole. What should be done?

Hi, I was discharged from hospital on Monday after been admitted with server abdominal pain and excessive vomiting. I have been prescribed 40mg Omeprazole to try and calm the acid as I have been suffering from chronic heartburn . The medication seems to off calmed the vomiting but still suffering from abdominal pains and today I have noticed to golf size lumps , one under my left rib and the other on my stomach.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012