Persian cat received his rabies vaccination. Did pinkish vomit,got scared of people. Had diarrhea. Kitten died of distemper. Any need for us to be vaccinated?

\i had 5 month persian cat received his rabies vaccination a month and a half ago and 4 in 1 vaccine a month a go. 2 week ago i noticed pinkish vomit on the floor and he also suddenly got scared of the people passing by our street, then later on back to normal enjoyed watching them. after a week my cat was having diarrhea that was stinky could fill the whole house. After 2 days of diarrhea, we brought him to the vet. Then the following day we were told that our kiiten died of distemper. we did not bring the cat home, so not to spread the virus to my other cat. We are worried because our kitten usually play with our feet like biting it even he was already sick. do we need to see a doctor or get vaccinated
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012