Permanent stoma, foul smelling vaginal discharge, rectovaginal fistula. History of bowel cancer. Will fistula affect pregnancy?

Hello, can you help? I have a permanent stoma following bowel cancer in 2007 (and then 6 mnths of chemo ) for over a yr i have had awful foul smelling vaginal discharge esp. during sex. Dr s thought it was BV, but 2 tests prove not so. My Dr now thinks it could be a rectovaginal fistula . My question is if i get pregnant ( actively trying), will the fistula afftect pregnancy or labour? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012