Permanent scar in left lungs. History of pulmonary infection. Cure?

I have a scar in my left lungs,which is permanently in there.I have a pulmonary infection way back 2003 and I was treated and it never come back..My problem is I want to go to middle east country and to work there and I want to be sure to myself that I can work there since my scar in my left lungs will be seen if I will undergo to my medical.Is there a way that I can work to the country that I want even if I have scar?As per hear says,middle east country are particularly serious when it comes to TB or even in lungs problem.Please help.Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013