Permanent scar due to accidental use of hot wax on upper lips. Home remedies?

I had an upper lip waxing done and unfortunately the wax was too hot and in result of hot wax i got burnt. The burn was big and red. I didnt want it to be there so i started picking at it. Silly me i didnt know that if i picked and peeled it off it would leave a scar . So once it was all picked off it was painfull and moist and it got a little bigger. After about 5 days it was gone but it left a scar!!! I was so angry because i knew that scars are permanent and that you can get laer treatments done, but my mum wont take me to do that!! And i dont want to do that! I cant go out and buy any creams so i need something that i can use from home! Please help me, this scar has been here for three months and its not going anywhere! Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013