Permanent pulsation in my head and abdomen post gall bladder removal. Thorax aneurysm or side effects of radiation ?

Dear Doctor, Actually i have a permanent pulsation in my head and abdomen. I have gastric problems. Anxiety disorder started when i have done a gastroscopy, while removing bile from my stomach, all my nerves started beating. I have done many neck and back xrays, ct head , mri cervical . Chronic prob : Constipation , post nasal drip In the past i had acid reflux . i have recently removed my gall bladder because of a cholesterol polyp ,Thought the pulsation in stomach and pressure in head would disappeared. I have also done many belly massages.Unfortunately, it has aggravated the problem. It is driving me mad. I have no peace from it. Is it a a case thorax aneurysm or side effects of radiation ? Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare Magic.
It appears that you are broken down in the neurological level and hence suspecting that a lot of diseases are with you. You are trying a lot of treatments under the guise of of a large number of diseases.
First of all, please try to get relaxed at least till you read this answer.
Let us try to recollect the first instance when you became sick. Years back you would have started with post nasal dripping which was a simple disease where you showed some symptoms of nasal allergy or allergic rhinitis. As a Homoeopath, I can write here how the trail of symptoms or events appeared in your body and mind since then. It must have been in the following order: acid reflux, gastric problems, constipation, (gastroscopic examination and removal of bile from stomach ? ), anxiety neurosis with permanent pulsations in head and abdomen. Yes, abdominal examinations and abdominal surgeries can cause neurological problems in a large number of people especially in ladies.
All what you have done following the onset of neurosis can be explained as attempts done in utter confusion and panic associated with your disease: many neck and back x rays, CT head, MRI cervical region, removal of gall bladder for cholesterol polyp, belly massages etc.
Why I could predict the course of diseases in your case is because of the 'theory of suppression' in Homoeopathy. There is a hierarchy of systems, organs or tissues in the body. The inner intelligence of the body tries to manifest disease in the relatively insignificant tissues , organs or systems in the beginning and when they are not cured rightly or when they are suppressed instead of curing, the disease catch hold of the still more important layers of them.
According to this theory, organs of ectoderm origin, endoderm, mesoderm, organs developed from the mesoderm, endocrine system and neurological system are affected in order and finally the cell itself gets affected thereby causing cancer like diseases.
Coming back to you, I have to state that now you are in a serious condition of neurological affection. This is not to frighten you but just to give hope of cure through Homoeopathy.
There is definite plan for your treatment in Homoeopathy. Your neurological symptoms showing panic, fear of insanity, mental restlessness, fear of so many diseases like thorax aneurysm etc. should get better first. During the course of right direction of cure, you may start feeling again the acid reflux or post nasal discharges etc as a part of getting cured.
Why you reached at this stage is because the conventional method of treatment, which you adopted all these years, has got no concept of 'totality of symptoms'. In other words, they forget the patient at the expense of the disease. They approach each symptom as separate disease and give chemical drugs to suppress them. The symptoms, by suppression go from simple diseases to higher or more serious diseases thereby crating wrecks in the health of so many individuals.
I hope you understood about your health condition. Just relax and try to be cool. You have to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest. Or you can approach me through the premium question facility of Healthcare magic at the earliest. Homoeopathy offers cure for you.There are very definite parameters of cure that you will be able to observe during treatment.
With Best Wishes,
Dr. C. J. Varghese,