Perm removed, wearing natural hair, itching scalp, using infusion shampoo and conditioner. Suggestion?

I am a 47 year old african american female. I wore a perm for years and I cut the perm out and now I am wearing my hair natural. My scalp itches all the time and I wash my hair at least three times a week with infusion hair shampoo and conditioner. I have used the same products for years and now I do not know what to do. Help!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Hi i think natural product used to dye the hair is the main culprit for ur itching.yes it can occur at any time according to immunological status of the patient.treat the condition with atarax 25 mg at night.wysolone 10 mg tid tapered to 10 mg od.first the natural product used should be stopped