Perirectal abscess treated with antibiotics. Cramping with loose stools, pain in the rectum and back pain. Worried

I have recently been diagnosed with a perirectal abcess, which was treated with antibiotics, 2 different ones, and did not actually form a pocket. I had fever and high white cell count.. Had a CT scan and there was no abcess, so we caught it early. had one before and was in hospital for 10 days with a drain,and on home health antibiotics for 5 weeks,by IV.. Since I ve finished my antibiotics, I had cramping, and several mushy bowel movements a day, which made my anus sore, it would burn as soon as I had stool pass, I went back to doctor and he suggested probiotics. Been on them for a couple weeks.. I m now having mucus with and without stool, pain in rectum , mucus discharge from rectum, soreness and itching in rectal area, aches in my legs, lower back pain, feel tired all the time. Should i be alarmed?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013