Peripheral smear test shows RBC with mild to moderate degree of anisopoikilocytosis , WBC with mild increase in lymphocytes. Serious?

Hi Doctor, My blood count is 7.3 and the Peripheral Smear examination report says - RBCs : Show a mild to moderate degree of anisopoikilocytosis. The cells are normocytic hypochromic in nature. Many target cells, few microcytes, ocassional thin elongated cells are seen. W.B.Cs: Normal in number with a mild increase in lymphocytes. Not sure what kind of anemia is this and how serious is the same
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012