Perioral dermatitis. On antibiotic, used pimecrolimus cream. Not cured. How to get cured?

hi there I have been diagnosed with perioral dermatitis and it is really destroying me! I have had the condition for 5 months now but have only been on antibiotics for 5 weeks and I was also using pimecrolimus cream but the dermatologist has told me to stop using it! I m not really seeing an improvement and it is getting very distressing. Unfortunately I am unable to stop wearing makeup in my line of work and so I am hoping this isn t preventing recovery. Is there anything else I can do to get rid of this awful condition???
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012