Periods with spotting, metallic taste in mouth, vaginal discharge, hot flashes. Had unprotected sex. Tests to detect pregnancy?

Hi. I am unsure if I am pregnant. I have had unprotected sex with my partner twice.(Nov. 27 and Dec. 7). My last normal period was Nov 19. This month ( Dec. 2012) my period was 5 days ( never happens) early ( Dec. 13) and I m unsure if it was implantation bleeding or a regular period. It was more of spotting and lasted until Sunday Dec. 16.My period was suppose to be on the 17th of December. I have been having a metallic taste in my mouth, and I have vaginal discharge that I can feel ( sometimes bubbles). I sometimes feel as if I am experiencing a hot flashes after I drink coffee and I am only 27 years old. When should I test for pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012