Periods with large fleshy clumps, intense cramping, using birth control from a long term. Worrisome?

I am 34 yrs old and started my period today. But, I m not bleeding like normal, but am experiencing large fleshy clumps of discharge instead. I had the same experience last month, both times accompanied by intense cramping. I have not changed my birh control method (have been on the pill for 10+ yrs) and I take it every morning like clockwork. This is a dramatic change from what I am used to seeing each month and am very concerned due to my age and prolonged birth control use that I may have something to worry about? Please advise. P.s. these are NOT blood clots.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer