Periods very light. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Started new birth control. What is wrong?

Hi im 16. And ima a female. ever since ive started this new birthcontrol ive been bloated for idk how long my periods are very light and recently ive been peeing more so then ususual. Me and my bf never use a condom but he does not ejaculate inside me. I am veey good with takin my birthcontrol too. With the bloating and such im scared of pregnancy but around 2 weeks ago i took a test and it said negative and a few weeks before that i took one and it also said negative. I just want to know whata wrong so i can stop worrying
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer