Periods, used tampon, foul smell, greenish tint. On paraguard birth control, clear discharge when not having periods. Causes for foul smell?

Ok so I started my period I insertrd a tampon n when I took it out it smelled horrible. With a greenish tint but the smell wad just bad. .I m on the paraguard for birth control can that be causing this I also noticed that when I m off my period I get a very water clear like discharge with that s ame foul smell. One time I was with a group of friends n they where complaing that it smelled like period.... I have very good hygiene . N use vagisill ph daily sooo I don t knoo????
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here If you are using the tampon then such symptoms of bad odor would be likely if the blood flow is heavy, if the history of using hormone pill is there then unusual discharge may be there, over all this is nothing to worry, every thing would be alright, take care and have a nice day.