Periods twice in a month, lost appetite, had unprotected sex during ovulation time. Could I be pregnant ?

I have received my period twice in one month which never happens and upon my second period now I have thrown up, which also never happens. I had un protected sex last month in my ovulation bracket. I havent been eating much as I haven t felt like food or tasting anything. My period came 4/5 days early the first time which was around 14days after i last had sex and now again 19days later?? Am I pregnant?? I have done 2 at home tests and both negative, also been light headed, not sure if that s coz I haven t been eating much as I don t have an appetite much. I have been pregnant before and the home test could also not determined that I was then either? I would like to know what s happening and if there is a chance I may still be pregnant ?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012