Periods twice in a cycle, stabbing stomach pain, sharp pain during urination, white discharge post smear test. Has test caused the infection?

Hi i had a smear test two months ago But ever since i have been having a type of period every two weeks which can be very heavy then for 4 days. The smear was clear But i now feel like my insides in my stomach are stabbing and when i go for a wee there is a sharp pain in my stomach. I went to the doctors to have an internal But she couldnt get inside very Well as i have a very high cervix apparently But she did take a swab and said she saw White discharge . Im worried that the smear may have caused an infection and now have to wait for another 6 days and it
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012