Periods stopped, pregnancy test positive, stomach heaviness. Common in early pregnancy?

Hi I was due for my period on 11th June, but it did not come and i had spotting for a few days. Home pregnancy test showed positive on two different occassions.I have a kind of heavy feeling in my stomach .Finding it difficult to sit for long period and walking also doesnt feel that good.Is it common to feel these this early in pregnancy
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hi , congratulations you are pregnant as it is confirmed by 2 times with pregnancy test.different individual have different feeling in early pregnancy. so your feeling is genuine.OK