Periods stopped post intercourse, have white discharge. What could the reason be?

Hi. I had sex my 2nd time during period and the period stop after we having sex. But i know i did ejectculate out but she getting pain on her virginia. She had a white thing on her pad but doesnt know what is it. The night it stop fully. The 1st and 2nd time i eject out. The 1st time the period came and that time i did not do sex duriong period. Please help. Thanks for concern doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
If it a normal period, sometimes bleeding may stop due to the hormone that is released during the intercourse. Pregnancy is not possible during menstruation and this is the safest time for intercourse, leaving aside the risk of pelvic infections due to the vulnerability of the parts during menstruation. Coagulated semen can appear as white material when mixed with vaginal discharge. Please see a specialist for a proper evaluation and further suggestions. Take care.