Periods stopped after the 1st day of menstruation in a 21 yr old female.Is it because she is pregnant because of having unprotected sex or popping an i-pill ?

Hi, We had recently married couple. Just 2 months over. Recently my wife facing problem on her period. Her this month period is started late, which is normally in 28 days cycle but this month it started 4 days late and next day it stopped. This is the first time she facing this problem in period. Last period was normal. But now why this problem? She is now 21 year old. And we had done sex without protection 3-4 times but i never drop semen inside her. So could this might be the problem or is there any chance of Pregnancy for this or this period problem? And also Once she had took I-pill with in 72 hours of unprotected sex. So this could be the problem? Or if there is any chance of pregnancy hen how to stop that. Please give me proper suggestion.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011