Periods stopped after removing IUD. Concerned about pregnancy?

Hi. So, about a year ago I gave birth to a baby girl. I got paragard an iud placed in about almost two months later. I got it removed on June 15th of this year due to excessive bleeding . I started birth control and about a week into it I started my period. It was heavy and lasted for about 11 days. I started it on July 1st. So after coming off I stopped by birth control pills. I have not come on my period and I was scheduled to about three dayys ago. I am concerned that I am pregnant even though I tested on Friday negative. Was it to early to test or maybe the 11 day period just has me late? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012