Periods started while taking Charlize pills. Should I continue ferrous pills?

Hi, Last month it s my first time to use Charlize pills, I used to take Althea then. My Q is now that I m using Charlize pills,(my first try) I m done using the 21 active pills and now I m on my 4th take of my ferrous fumarrate, but suddenly my monthly period started this morning, I m supposed to take my 4th tablet of ferrous this evening. What should I do?do I have to continue taking those 7 ferrous tablets until I m done then start taking a new pack. Or I need to stop taking the left ferrous and start taking the active pills by tomorrow? (coz it says that we should take the pill on the 2nd day of your period) when will I take the new pack?tnx
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012