Periods regular but sometimes short. Get Nausea, stomach tightness, diarrhoea, headache, backpain. Reason?

hi my name is catherine.i been having some symptoms that has me period is regular 5 days but on oct 17 my period came and last 2 1/2 days. been feeling sick a week before my period and even after it...i get nausea ,stomach tightings,had diarrhea onces, headache , back pain ,stomach pain....then i got my period on the 12 of nov and it last 6days 1/2.....last two days where pick with discharge...and till this day im feeling
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012