Periods regular after PCOS treatment, have missed periods, negative HPT, feel dizzy and sleepy with Dubagest. Side effects?

HI I have history of PCOS .I have taken a 6 month treatment post which got my periods regularly for 2 months.I have been trying to conceive as well.I have not got my periods for 2 months now but my home kit tests are negative. I have been adviced dubagest 200 mg twice a day but i feel a little dizzy and sleepy after taking this.Can you suggest why I have been given this and if this can cause any side effects? Thanks Pooja
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer