Periods not stopping. Tried changing medication. Still same. Cause and cure?

hi i was on the Dianette pill for one month, had a normal period on the brake of the pill packet and chose to stop taking the pill for that month after my period. i then started the pill again after that month on the day i started my next period took the pill for 14 days in which i was still bleeding so i stopped taking the pill and started taking norethisterone unfortunately i have not stopped bleeding and dont know why.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013