Periods not started. Urine comes while sneezing. Am I pregnant?

hi...i have a strong smell.i pee when i sneeze and couggh thats never happened before. sleepy at times during the day. was told they were signs of bein pregnant took a pregnant test came out last period was january 2, 2013 not sure of tha periods come at times the last week of the month or the first week of the it too soon to know if im pregnant. is their something wrong with me..oh i have had 2 times crampy feeling as if my period was about to start it hasnt..also as if i started my period but it is just discharged..please help...
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013