Periods normal. Ultrasound abdomen and pelvis says, clear cyst, dominant follicle, ovary measures 3.5*2.2*3.2cms. Can I do something natural to bring it to normal?

I have heavy bleeding on first and second day of my period for last 7 years and it reduces on 3rd and 4th days and by 5th it stops. I get regular periods every 29 or 30 days. This has been the case since my last delivery( I have 3 children. And got tubectomy done immediately after the last delivery) . I got health check up done and my hemoglobin is 13.6 g/dl and ultrasound abdomen and pelvis says left ovary: measures 3.5*2.2*3.2cms, shows clear cyst of size 29*17 mm-? Dominant follicle I am a fitness instructor and very sincere with workout and eat healthy veg food. Can I do something natural to bring it to normal? Thank you:)
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012