Periods missed, pregnancy test negative. Prescribed tab promunlnt n. No periods, stomach pain. Reason?

sir,i missed my periods last month 13th i did pregnency test on 25 and that is negative.then i consult doctor and she told me to start tab.promunlnt n 5mg bd 5days today i finished 4 tab bt knw periods.wat i wil do i hv stomach pain also.then 1 thing sir i was taking tab betnisol last 2.3year suddenly i stoped that 1 also feb 19th,my last period jan 13th.plz answer sir
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Not having any periods even after taking Primolut N can be due to a hormonal disturbance or severe anaemia. You need to wait for at least one more week after stopping the tablets to know their effect.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal