Periods late, tender breast, very tired, nauseous, headache. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy chances?

I am two weeks late and at first I had tender breast for about a week, and very tired, feeling of nauseous but never throwing up, headaches . Now I feel the same symptoms but my breast are not tender anymore but kinda tingle sometimes, the nauseous feeling still but not sick I m spotting but its dark brown and never really feels the panty liner all day. I have taken two home test and all negative. Do you think I m pregnant and just too early to have the HPT , maybe my HCG level is not high enough. Can help, any advice is greatly appreciated
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012