Periods late, taken deviry 10, pregnancy test positive,

hi, I am 26 years old.I have a kid of 1 year..I had my last period on 3rd april.Since my periods was late,I consulted the doctor on may 11.And i was asked to do a pregnancy test .It was negative.So she prescribed me tab Deviry 10 for 3days(2 times a day-total 6 tabs).Today is the fifth day after the last pill .and period dint start.And so i tested pregnancy. And it is positive now.What should i do now?Will my period start?or i have a healthy baby?or i do aboetion?please do give a reply..
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
hello, you can continue the pregnancy, undergo all the tests adviced by the gynaecologist, donot worry.