Periods late, short, light. Pregnancy test negative. Itchy breast, gained weight, stomach making loud noises. Reasons?

My last period was feb 16 it was late was short and light I took one pregnancy test came back negative but now im noticing things like my breast are itchy had slight gain weight than loss due to being nauseous and not being able to eat a lot of the things I could before and I have certin cravings. not to be inappropriate but I used to be able to drink and hold it down and not get sick after a beer or just one shot and im not saying a drink a lot maybe 2 to 3 times a month.everything I used to like is no longer settles it seems. my stomach makes loud noises even after I eat. So I have lost a little.I do have unprotected sex with my bf sometimes. and I have been more body tired and likely my sleep more. Whats is wrong with me
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013