Periods late, light discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Lower back pain. Pregnant?

Hi, i am now 6days late on my period, i came on on monday but it was very very light and lasted not even the whole day. My period is always very good, comes on the date it always does and always last 4 to 5 days. iv taken 3 tests, all negative, i took 2 on saturday and one today. All the same outcome. I dont feel like im going to get my period, i do have lower back pain i never get that when im about to have my period so not sure what that is. Could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013