Periods late, having cramps with symptoms of pregnancy. Ideal time to take pregnancy test?

Hello, I am 3 days late with my menstrual cycle. I have slight cramping in my thighs, legs, ankles, and lower abdomen. If I am ever late it s only been like a day, but never more than that. My husband and I have been ttc for six years now, with no luck. I suspected that I had endometriosis , but I think I may be pregnant because I also have frequent urination along with this missed period of mines, increased appetite , and some fatigue . When would be a good time for me to take an at home pregnancy test? Thank you and I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Mrs. Walton.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012