Periods late, cramp, white discharge. What's the problem and possible cure?

Last month I had my period late it was like 4 or 5 days late , I had it for 3 days then on the third day it was light and went off the 4 day I didnt have it until the 5 day I got my period again and it was bright red it lasted 3 more days and im ttc but now this month im 3 days late again i took 2 pregnancys test but they came up negative and im having a light cramping and had white discharge for couple of day can someone help me out
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
The irregular bleeding that you had during your periods is likely to be due to a mild hormonal imbalance. Pregnancy is not likely. The symptoms of pain and cramps are likely to subside in next few days with rest.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal