Periods late by 9 days. Pregnancy test negative. Had sex. Found spotting, had clots. Is it miscarriage?

i am 29years old. my period is 9days late. took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. then i had sex with my husband, the next morning, i noticed a light pink spotting when wiping. i spotted for like 3 days after which it progressed into what seemed like my period but this time, it was dark and had clots. this bleeding lasting for another 4 days. could this be early pregnancy miscarriage? but i did not have any pains
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013