Periods late, back pain, stomach cramps, appetite loss, dizziness, blue veins around breast. Pregnant?

Hey I m nearly 5 days late for my period, I m getting terrible lower back aches, alot of pressure, cramping in my stomach I feel like my period is going to start but it won t come, my appetite is gone, I m so dizzy and exhausted, I have blue veins around my breasts and mostly around my nipples, I just feel a little strange. I took a home pregnancy test today and it was negative, so why do I have a feeling that I m still pregnant. Maybe it was too early to tell. Please give me advice. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
If you have always been regular on your periods and if you are sexually active, then you should suspect pregnancy. Occasionally, in course of a normal pattern slight disturbances of the cycles are a normal occurance. You can repeat the test after a couple of days with an early morning fresh sample. You may get a blood test and a trans-vaginal sonogram to be sure. Please consult your specialist for further support. Good luck.