Periods got delayed, came with red and white color. Reason for change in color and early stoppage?

HI IM 32 YRS OLD TAKING PILL IN 3 YRS,, MY MENS IS REGULAR BUT LAST MONTH IM DELAYED 4 WEEKS,, MY LAST PERIOD IS MARCH 1 AND MARCH 14,,, SO I STOPPED TAKING PILL,,ILL TRIED TO USED PREGNANCY TEST EVERY WEEK IN 1 MONTH BUT ALL NEGATIVE,, SO I CONTINUED TAKING PILL IN APRIL 18,, UNTIL MAY 22 ,,, AND YESTERDAY IN THE MORNING I HAVE A PERIOD AND THE 2ND DAY OF MY PERIOD,, I SAW A WHOLE BLOOD , RED AND WHITE COLOR ,, WHAT IS THAT?THEN THE BLEEDING STOPPED IN 2 DAYS OF MY PERIOD.. WHAT WILL I DO NOW?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012